TERMS & CONDITIONS
50% deposit required upon order; remaining amount due on day PRIOR to installation.
Cancellation Fees: Stone is ordered and collected when deposit is paid. If the client cancels the job after final measure but prior to cutting, a cancellation fee of $350 +GST applies. This amount will be kept by Premium Stone, and the remaining amount of client’s deposit will be refunded.
If cancellation occurs after cutting of the job has begun, the clients entire deposit will be forfeited to Premium Stone to cover material/transport costs.
Turnaround of your job can be between 7-21 days from deposit being paid. Once we have scheduled and confirmed an installation date with the client, the remaining amount of the invoice is due on the day PRIOR to the booked installation date.
If the client is to push back the installation date after it has been scheduled and agreed to, the remaining payment amount is still due on the day prior to the original scheduled installation date.
Unless stated otherwise within the quote, we have not allowed for the following
- Vertical movement (installations being upstairs, requiring cranes/extra installers on site)
- Ripout of existing benchtops or splashbacks
- Supply of substrates
Any changes to the scope of work found at the time of final measure, will require revised pricing.
At Premium Stone, we warranty our work for 30 days after installation.
This includes re-filling of joins if they sink or crack within the 30-day warranty period.
Sinking or cracked joins can occur if there is movement in the slab/cabinetry or if the join is in direct sunlight.
This does not include any repairs on chips in the benchtop that occur within the 30 days.
* This quotation is based upon drawings provided with present cost of labour & materials.
* All quotes are subject to 10% GST
* Templates, Appliances, Sink, Cooktop etc, are required on the template pickup/installation to ensure correct fitting, otherwise an additional cost of $100 (Ex GST) will apply & Travel fees if required.
* Please note we do not remove or install appliances; the client will need to organise plumbers/electricians to disconnect/reconnect sinks/hotplates etc before and after installation.
* Join locations are determined by Premium Stone unless otherwise stated & approved.
All care is taken when installing these products, Premium Stone does not accept any responsibility to goods or chattels on the premises which are damaged while installation is occurring.
It is the client’s responsibility to cover/remove any items in the installation area that may be in the way of the installers.
Please note that not all stone is the same, there will be variations between batches and within each slab itself, and more noticeable where joins/splashbacks/end panels meet.
Every slab is unique and at times there may be small spots/areas of discolouration. Premium Stone will do its best to work around these inconsistencies, but this is not always possible.